Happy Mother's Day to me!
1st - I went out back to take out the trash - cause you know..its my day to do everything and I found a nice muddy wall create by Erich and his two friends, Ty & Dylan. See photo :)
2nd - My older one is asking for Lunch - typical guy!!! Make soup for yourself kid - I have laundry to do.
2nd - My older one is asking for Lunch - typical guy!!! Make soup for yourself kid - I have laundry to do.
But the best is the card I have recieved by Erich - beautiful on the outside and saying ' hab mudr die" on inside.
Time to scrub a wall!!!



4 comments:
That card is one that I may poissible keep forever. Hope you had a good mothers day dispite having to clean a muddy wall.
Where did the muddy wall come into play? And oh my goodness, that is the best card in the world. How cute is that??? I would frame it fo sho ;) Happy mothers day to almost 3!!!
I realized that I didn't mention at all how the wall came to be, so I edited the story to make a little bit more sense.
Hope that helps!!!
Joey, so sorry about rushing off the phone the other night. Everything started happening at once and I got flustered, but
I did enjoy our chat :) Talk to you soon and please call me if you ever need anything!!!
Post a Comment