Dear Josh & Lisa
Eventhough we have never meet, I can't tell you how excited I am about the birth of your first baby coming tomorrow!!!! I'm gonna be a "Blogging Aunt" for the 1st time - ha! ha!
I know your nervous and excited. This is it, your gonna be parents and what a feeling!!!
What are the names that you picked? I can't remember if you shared that info or not.
Loads of luck for a "smooth" delievery and if you end up having a c-section, please take your time recovering and gets lots of meds!!!
Love to you Both and God Bless You Two as well!!!
Mike, Joey, Alex, Erich & Summer!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
To Mama Lisa
Posted by Newmans Wildcats at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awww, thanks Blogger Aunt Joey and family! You are so sweet! This post means so much to me! We haven't shared names, mainly because we haven't narrowed it down yet...guess we better do that and soon! :-)
We are nervous, excited, and anxious...you know how it is...all those emotions rolled up into one! Thanks for your thoughts, and I will try to update you as soon as I can! Thanks again!
Post a Comment