Friday, April 11, 2008

Fabulous Friday

So, today was a busy day I actually showered, shit and shaved before the last kid got on the bus - way to go ME!!!

But before I got in the shower my younger one and I were hanging out in bed and he finally got to feel the baby kick. He face was so wonderful, full of joy and amazement at the sametime. And then Baby put on a show for "E".

So after my shower, I went to Home Depot and got a new back screen door and took back a friends extention ladder that I have had for almost a year, hung some blinds that the boys needed and we have been living in this house for 6 years. Got the boys out of school early, picked up my best bud, (we've known each other since we were two) and we all went to see Baby on the TV!! We all had such a fun time. We even got to see Baby in 3-D! Which I didn't know was going to happen. Baby looks just like my other kids, my friend says Baby looks like me.

My older one is all excited about the Caps game tonight and my younger one is finally asleep!!!

My turn to relax!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did the 3D baby happen to look like a girl??? I wish I was there, that sounds so cool :) Btw, your blog is great! Keep em coming :D

Newmans Wildcats said...

Nope on the sex of Baby! Told DR, I didn't want to know so she stayed away from that area. That would've been great to be there, because the more the merrier is just fun!!!

Lisa and Josh said...

How cool about seeing your baby in 3D! My DH and I are trying to decide if we want to pay to get one of those 4D ultrasound things. Our regular ultrasound is scheduled for this Friday. So excited, I can't wait! We don't want to know what we're having either! How far along are you, if you don't mind me asking?