Well good night!!! My older one has decided to play three sports this spring....Flag Football, Baseball and Lacross. This is not my pushing at all. He wants to do it. So of course he makes the "A" teams for Lacross and Baseball and the Flag Football thing is "just for fun thing" that only cost $25. Plus Erich, my younger one, is playing lacross as well.
But today, we started off with a Lacross game (they lost), then went to one of his Baseball games but only made it to the last two innings (they lost) But Alex hit the ball!!! And then came home for dinner and off to Flag Football (they lost) but I had a great time catching up w/ the parents cause we are together in the fall for regular football season.
Alex laughed at how he is 0-3 in losing today! Such a great sport and yes, I did good in teaching him to be a good sport and to remember that it is only a game. Erich was SICK SICK SICK of going from one game to the next.
Tomorrow is just CCD for both of them (of course they don't have the same times, so I drive back and forth), then Erich has Lacross practice and later in the evening Alex will have Flag Football practice or Baseball - I can't remember.
I realized today that I really don't have any hobbies because Alex's sports are my hobbies and now Erich is starting them as well. Luckily I still bring my crossword puzzles to do while the kids do warms up before games.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
THREE SPORTS!!!
Posted by Newmans Wildcats at 11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just reading about all that running around you had to do makes me want to go back to bed because I am tired already. So I guess that is what I have to look forward to soon enough. Karen wants to do gymnastics, soccer, and dance. I think I like toddlers better. This growing up stuff that they do sucks man!
So, what is CCD? And there is this Crayola stuff at Wal mart called model magic. It comes in all kinds of colors and you can mix them and make just about anything with them. I like to play with it, lol, so I thought maybe you and Erich would like to do that while you are at all these games, just make sure to bring a ziplock bag with you b/c it will dry out if you leave it out. I sound like such a grandma, haha, btw you won the trivia yesterday, even with the tie!
Post a Comment