Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1st Day Of School (Monday)

Yesterday, was the 1st day for grades 1-5! This is just a few of our gang at our bus stop. And this is Ms. Summer making her bus stop debut. She is a "Retro Babe"
Alex started today. Couldn't take a photo of him cause thats just not normal for middle school. Speaking of normal, Alex's middle school didn't mail schedules. How rude! Remember the fun of calling friends and saying I got so and so for this period. Well, not this year. Who knows why. So on the 1st day, the 8th graders will report to the gym to get their schedules. I told Alex that all those kids packed into the gym is the perfect time for someone to drop a stinkbomb or two. Oh, the stinkbombs. Those were some good memories in high school, that and smoking in between classes and getting caught and giving the administrators the wrong name....hee hee!! Hope you had a good morning Alex!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Gosh I feel like we have been in school forever already. It has been 3 weeks. Boy do we start earlier than you. It is about time you post another pic of Summer. Yet I still want more. She is just to cute! Makes me want another baby SOOO BAD!!!

Lisa and Josh said...

Back to school time! Summer is absolutely precious! Love Kat's onesie on her...too cute! Will you give me your email address so I can email you my address? And I have some C-section questions for you too...just in case! My email is Lmertz237@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Unknown said...

AHHHH! Joey!!! I love her little outfit (haha, am i allowed to say that since you got it from me???) and she is beautiful. I wish I
was having mine today!!!
If only we were neighbors. Seth is going to the field in 3 weeks, so I am coming to stay with you and drive the boys crazy with my girly ways, hahahaha! But really, tell Alex that I totally wanted to see his first day of school outfit and tell Erich that his rocks!