Yes, its that time again and look at the size of this kid that our GORC WILDCATS are up against this year! Man, this kid reminds of the "Fridge" from the Bears back in the 80's.
Alex receiving the ball....

GO NEWMAN! You & the Wildcats Rock!

This was just a scrimmage this past weekend (w/ refs of course) and we won! Yahoo! Season begins this weekend. 12 noon at home!
GO WILDCATS!
2 comments:
I LOVEEEEE football!!! I knew you were up to something this weekend! I can smell football air when the fall starts rolling around, can't you? We are going to visit back home this weekend and we are going to the first home game of our college team! Seth's best friend is on the starting line and I cant wait!!! GO ALEX!!!
Go Wildcats!!! One thing I will love if we have a boy...hopefully he'll play football and I'll get to be a "football mom" like you!
BTW...That kid is HUGE! Yikes!
Post a Comment