But before the morning there was Christmas Eve and Erich put out cookies, milk and carrots. Please notice that there is a wooden trophy that I won from Erich's Cub Scout Pack for tastiest cookies. I wanted to make sure Santa knew that he was getting the best!
Coming down the steps on Christmas morning. Please peek in the mirror! I was cracking up when I saw that photo cause I had no idea Alex was doing that. I'm laughing again looking at it and typing this.

I know the piles or Alex's pile looks small but with Alex its quality not quantity as with Erich is quantity not quality - you dig? Alex got the Wii Guitar Hero Band Kit and I love singing with it!! He got a new ipod that plays movies, Under Armour shoes, a book and a goalie mask. Erich got, army soliders, Ben 10 crap, Scooby-Doo, the Mystery Machine and the whole gang and some Bakugon stuff and a new Ninentdo DS (pokemon version) since Alex's very old one doesn't work that well anymore.

This is Summer with her doll, named, Big Baby. Her eyes blink and Summer loves her.
Dear Ty, I have your Santa Baby right here. As soon as I saw your Santa outfit, I ran to Kohl's (which I love) and got the Mrs. Claus outfit. Summer also got her very first Madame Alexander Doll from FAO Schwartz. Hers is Snow White. I still have mine from when I was a tiny one. My Snow White is big and they don't make them like that anymore.
Coming down the steps on Christmas morning. Please peek in the mirror! I was cracking up when I saw that photo cause I had no idea Alex was doing that. I'm laughing again looking at it and typing this.
I know the piles or Alex's pile looks small but with Alex its quality not quantity as with Erich is quantity not quality - you dig? Alex got the Wii Guitar Hero Band Kit and I love singing with it!! He got a new ipod that plays movies, Under Armour shoes, a book and a goalie mask. Erich got, army soliders, Ben 10 crap, Scooby-Doo, the Mystery Machine and the whole gang and some Bakugon stuff and a new Ninentdo DS (pokemon version) since Alex's very old one doesn't work that well anymore.

This is Summer with her doll, named, Big Baby. Her eyes blink and Summer loves her.
Dear Ty, I have your Santa Baby right here. As soon as I saw your Santa outfit, I ran to Kohl's (which I love) and got the Mrs. Claus outfit. Summer also got her very first Madame Alexander Doll from FAO Schwartz. Hers is Snow White. I still have mine from when I was a tiny one. My Snow White is big and they don't make them like that anymore.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness...I love the Mrs. Claus outfit! Summer has the prettiest blue eyes with the biggest eye lashes! Alex cracks me up too...the mirror...hilarious pic! So glad to hear you had such a great Christmas! Wii does rock! Will definitely have to get Mario Cart! :-)
I LOVE Mario Cart, that is about the only one I am good at (It doesnt require very much of my brain!) That is the sweetest picture of you and Summer. I LOVE it. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas :)
Oh, and the big baby is huge! I can't believe it is as big as she is! LOL!
Post a Comment