So this weekend, can't remember which day cause the Thanksgiving Holiday, but first, Erich recieved a great gift from my very dear friend Elke who lives in Germany and who is German. Her father built this gift for Elke's stepson, but he is all grown up and Elke gave it to us and we will love and cherish FOREVER!! Elke's Dad is such a wonderful Opa! I really miss them and wish they were around or I should say I lived near them (Oma und Opa) so they could've seen Erich growing and help me out with him and Summer! It makes me sad that they don't know these two and that Erich and Summer don't know them. Elke's parents are such wonderful people and I will post later about their childhood during WWII. So below is a picture of the boys opening the gift and Alex remembered it from when he was 5 & 6 years old!
In the evening I was cleaning the bathroom upstairs and when I finished I opened the bathroom door and looked in my bedroom to discover Roxy in this postion....
I preceeded downstairs to find Erich in this position.....
Monday, December 1, 2008
Happenings Around This House
Posted by Newmans Wildcats at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Summer is so daggone cute!!! I love when you post pics of your gorgeous kiddos! :-)
Summer is so adorable! She has gotten so big. I miss that stage. And she has such beautiful blue eyes.
That Roxy pic made me laugh out loud!!! Erich wins the cutest award and Summer wins the prettiest award :) You want to go ahead and arrange a marriage now? :)
Post a Comment