Monday, November 24, 2008

Where Oh Where Is Joey?

Here I am! Just been a little busy and a lot tired. Where to start, well I've been thinking about writing about a day in my life because I believe Kat asked me to do that, so I'll just do the run down for today.

Woke up late 6.20 - kids are off school so its okay, but gotta walk dog - done!
Take a shower - done!
Run the Kahlua Choc Cake, case of water and two sodas up to Erich's school for the luncheon for the teachers since they will be holding conferences all day - Done
Jaimee comes over, feed her breakfast - Done! Here comes Erich feed him breakfast - Done! Summer's up, change, dress and get her bottle ready to feed her - Done! Take Roxy to the groomers - Done! Run down to the store to get cake mix - Done! Help Alex put on his ankle brace, stare at ankle trying to decide if I should take him to the doctors since he messed it up at football yesterday - no swelling or bruising so just Motrin - Done! Help him get his stuff together so he doesn't put to much pressure on leg (spoiled) - Done! Made a cake - Done! Rolled out cookies - Done! Baked Cookies - Done! Icing Cake to look like a snowman - Done! Send kids over to neighbors for some play time elsewhere - Done! Give neighbor cake to see if she likes it for her daughters b-day party - Done! Take Alex to friends house - Done! Get kids back - Done! Order lunch - Done! Have neighbors two kids while she goes to conference - Done! Lunch is here....EAT - Done! Neighbor is back - my turn to go to conference - Done! Chat w/ neighbor for awhile about how our husbands are just not helpful AT ALL!!!! - Done! Have Home Alone playing and we are laughing - Done! Neighbors kids leave - time for Dinner (where is Summer) - Done! Dinner is made - and Jaimee gets picked up - Done! Go get Roxy, take trash cans to curb, serve dinner, play w/ my kids, make another batch of cookies, do dishes, straighten up, give Summer a bath, give Erich a bath and start a load of laundry - Done! Call friend to shoot the breeze for 40 minutes - Done! Typing this and want to go to bed and watch some TV!

I'm outta here! Robin - I know you can relate! I will post a better update by the end of the week!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Holy Crap I am not alone! For a minute there I thought I was reading a run down of one of my days until I realized that I didn't see any Santa's Castle work in there and that the names were different. I feel so much better knowing I am not alone.

Newmans Wildcats said...

Hee Hee!!! Plus you have one up...you get to sleep through the night (if you and the family are not fighting the Flu). Ms. Summer is still waking up twice a night!

Lisa and Josh said...

WHOA!!! You get SO much more done during your day than I do! Getting a shower myself and giving Ty a bath all in one day is a huge accomplishment to me! :-)