Ladies! I was writing on Robins blog when it dawned on me how important you all are to me and how much we are important to one another! The relationship we have developed and some of us haven't even once meet! I have horrible relationships with my two "perfect" sisters and my "perfect" mother. So your friendship, guidance, encouragement and support has meant the world to me. Remember Lisa when we were chatting about our little ones? I can't say that to my family cause they would think something was wrong with me. Kat you inspire me to become close to Christ! April your memory for the military and help is a HUGE benefit to our group. Robin - without this sounding like a put down - we would be "bad" neighbors and that would be fun for us!! I think we have too much "enlisted" in us - LOL!!! I'd like to mention Kelly too, but I don't think she thinks of me much or reads this blog - but w/ four kids, I don't blame her. But her new baby sure is cute and her blogs....she is a really go writer.
I do miss that OCS board sometimes cause we were all on it everyday! Whatever happen to that one girl that drove everyone nuts? We are hosting a big Signal Ball in October, wonder if her and her DH will attend?
Ladies, love you all with all my heart and I mean that!!!!! Welcome our newest member to our gang....Little Baby Caleb!
Smooches and Hugs!!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
For My Army Sisters!
Posted by Newmans Wildcats at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awww, Joey...you're so sweet! Where would we all be without our awesome, fun-loving, and hilarious friend Joey?! I know my life (and blog) wouldn't be the same without you...and we haven't even met yet!I love all y'all too!
Oh, and you can "keep it real" about the little ones with me anytime! :-)
Well said! I'll drink to that!!
Joey,
I completely agree and thanks. You are awesome and I look forward to some day hopefully being at the same duty station as you. You never know the Army is a small world. I love you all too and thanks for you words of wisdom and encouragement. I miss the board sometimes too, but with so much going on know I do not know how I was on it so much. I too wonder what happen to that lady and if her world was turned upside down with the expectations that she had or her "thoughts of how people are from the south". Has anyone heard if Kat has had the baby yet. I am guessing so since she has not posted in a while.
Post a Comment