Saturday, February 7, 2009

Look at my little girl!I went to my Mother-In-Laws house on Saturday to celebrate one of my nieces birthdays. The niece, Kelly brought one of her American Girl Dolls from Christmas with her. I took one look at her and said, that looks like me when I am old. So I took a photo so you all can see. But I do know that my wheelchair will be motorized.
A couple of photos of the inside of my car. Ewwwwww!

Yes, there are jeans in there. They are suppose to go back to the store but have only made it to my car.




Nasty tissues are everywhere. Sunday is suppose to be another beautiful day here, so I do plan on cleaning out the inside of the car.







3 comments:

Lisa and Josh said...

LOL!!! You are hilarious, Joey! You have me cracking up! The pic of Summer is adorable! Her eyelashes are so long! Beautiful bebe girl! :-)

Newmans Wildcats said...

Thanks Lisa - Summer's got food all over her mouth. I just don't have time to clean the house or her mouth! But I did get to my car!

EngineerHousehold6 said...

That is a beautiful picture of her (even with food on her mouth).

As for the car...haha you should have seen mine! With 3 kids, it hardly ever stays clean! I could blame it on them though since it's mainly their stuff. LOL