Friday, March 20, 2009

F.B.A.A. - aka - FaceBook Addicts Anonymous

My Name Is Joey and I'm addicted To Facebook and Facebook Word Challenge! I have been an addict for about two months now and I can't seem to stop. I enjoy the thrill of finding really old friends that I haven't seen since Elementary School and playing the Word game to try and beat my really smart friend Debi! I don't think I can focus on anything else and sometimes my knees start to cramp from being bent up on the coach. I just gotta beat her and I know I won't cause she is a word finder queen!!! Damn!!!

Oh and Everyone is doing great! I got a Wii Fit for my Birthday and lovely flowers from Mike and some delivered from my gal Debi!!! Summer is twirling around on her belly now. And I went out and did something that is new to me...bought hairclips for my little daughter!

Alex has three Lacrosee games this Saturday! Back To Back To Back! Ugh and its only suppose to go to 48! Boooooo!

I have been working on our laundry room/storage room. I had this little narrow path to get from the door to the washer and dry. So much shit!!! Purging is a wonderful thing to do when the boys are not here!!!! I should be finishing up by the end of next week. Yes, it is that big of a task and will take me til the end of next week.

Newman has now left the building!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna play word games!!! And I also wish that little baby boys wore hairbows :(

Robin said...

Yes,Yes.....My name is Robin and I am addicted to Face Book! There I took the first step and admitted that I have a problem. Of course my problem is not nearly as advanced as my husbands.

Anonymous said...

Yes oh Yes....My name is April and I am addicted to Face Book! I too took the first step, but I do not know if I can continue stop, it is just so much fun and even the hubby is hooked!