It was nice to finally get a decent amount of snow. Not so much that we are stuck for days and to little where its gone by the end of they day. When we measured out back we got 9 inches. So that was a nice little amount. In the evening it dawned on me that the 1st winter after I have baby we always get a big snowfall.
By day's end there was one little girl tired! Fell asleep in Alex's arms while watching AFV - not sure how that happened since we laugh the whole time during the show. Look how Alex has beard going on!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
A Nice Little Snow Amount
Posted by Newmans Wildcats at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That picture of Alex kissing summer is just prieless. That girl is making me baby crazy. Summer, Caleb and Ty sure are making want another. If I wasn't unfertile I would probably trying to convince paul to have one more.
Oh...and I will take my 2 inches of snow over your 9 inches any day. I have learned that I am not a snow person.
LOL...oh my gosh...Erich is soooo stinking cute! He's gonna be the next B-Boy on "So You Think You Can Dance," or "America's Best Dance Crew!" And Ty's future wife is adorable as always! I agree with Robin...the pic of her and Alex is priceless! What gorgeous kiddos you have!
Post a Comment